pictures of new boat

• Thread starter Thomas Macaluso [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~libra
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas Macaluso

Reaction score
Here is my new toy
BASSCA~4.jpg

Snow???? I see green grass there. Whats up.

NNNNNNice rig!!!!!

Wait till the morning they're calling for a inch or two by the afternoon !!! what happened to spring ??

I truly wish they's make a "Walleye Cat"... They build such a nice boat...

I am gettting my new BassCat in another 6 weeks. Did they not have blue tires available for this? This color looks like another BassCat I seen on the BassCat website in the owners gallery.....is this the same color as Gary Hollanders BassCat?

Bassinboy

I beleive Gary's boat is a lighter shade of blue . For some reason the boat came out looking a brighter blue that it really is . By the way way model Basscat did you get ?

Nice rig. I hear that Basscat has some sort of vaccum seal thing they do to their hulls and clear coat that make them nearly 1 piece and tough.

Lot of blue though! LOL

No Verado???

I would go with Opti too, wait a few years until all the bugs are worked out on the Verados.

And don't go leaving your cover on the side of the house this time.

That gives a whole new meaning to "I feel Blue."

Tom,

I just showed my wife the pictures of your new bass-cat, she liked it alot, maybe there will be one in my future.

Hey Tom,

What kind of rock do you have the baot parked on? You get much mess tracked into the boat with that stuff? I haev crush and run in mine and it trackes some fine poweer rock dust into the boat.

Carlos

Carlos

It's just crushed rock from a garden supply company . I guess the dust settled out or the rain washed it out . The one problem is that that stuff hurts bare feet.

Back