Pictures of My new Boat

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edward Rose

Reaction score
Well I picked up my new Tundra 21 last Thurs.and got her home safe and sound. She hasen't seen the water yet so I can't report on how she rides but she sure looks good. I haven't figured out how to post a picture on this board yet but as soon as I do I will. If you would like to see her go to my library I figured out how to post pictures there. As soon as I get her in the water I will give you a Boat Performance Report.

Ed

WOW what a GREAT looking boat! And a HUGE move up in Tin from Tv18 to a 21ft Tundra!!

Thanks, it is a big move up but I still think the TV18 is a great boat. I hope this one serves me as well as the TV18.

Ed

Ed,

If you ever decide to get rid of that rig, give me a call. I have been drooling over the Tundra for a long time now...

Man, I'm jealous... :)

Sweet! I spent a couple days staring at the Tundra's at a sport show. My next boat for sure!

Rich D

I'd LOVE to get one with a galvenize trailer and use it off shore, inshore and lake fishing!! MAN i am SOO jealous!!! Now give me 15 more years towards retirement and MAYBE!! LOL

Nice looking boat. I see you got the saltwater series engine on it. Are you planning to use it in salt?

SWEET!!! Nice boat Ed nice color combo.

I saw some guys out yesterday on Quinsig and was sooo jealous.

Cass :)

Open up the picture, after you have uploaded it. Then highlight the URL for the picture, and 'copy' (ctrl-c). Then come back to your message, and paste in the address in the picture link.

That should do it.

Great looking boat.

Tex
HPIM0469a.JPG

that is one sharp looking tin boat. you are going to stand out at quinsig.

good luck with it.

GregD

Shark,

I think they have to use a saltwater motor on the 21 ft tundra because of the extra long shaft.

Rich D

Hey, when I put the 200 opti on my Tundra.I had a call from the factory. They wanted to know what stickers I wanted on the motor.Blue saltwater or Red freshwater,Are the motors the same other than stickers?

Tim

Looks like it should be a dry ride for sure! Great looking boat!

Bob G.

OH.. yep.. I bet you're right Rich. I didn't think of that. Very nice! It also helps with corrosion resistance. Double bonus!

I plan to use this baby on area lakes for Bass and in Cape Cod Bay for stripe bass, blues, cod and whatever else I can catch. I will be going out of Green Harbor south of Boston and north of Plymouth.Most of my fishing will be along Duxbury Beach . Looking foreward to a good year. Thank you all for your kind words. Tight lines to all.

Ed

Back