Pict of the Avalanche

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CJ Extrom

Reaction score
Here a pict of the Avalanche at Anna last month.
LAKE ANNA APRIL  CJ WW SPRINTING OFF.jpg

CJ - MAN that is a SWEET looking boat!! Any chance you want to unload it for say $10k next fall!!! LOL

I'll be thinking of you on Sat morning as the wife, kids and I wait for the MASSIVE 40 Merc to load up and blast off!!

nice looking ride CJ, I just got mine about 2 months ago, except mine is the single console and is the charcoal colored one. maybe we will run into each other on Anna some time this summer. I've saw a red one out last weekend on Anna, so i guess the only color I haven't seen is the blue?

lovin my avalanche

Ross :D

That boat looks familiar: I'm looking forward to another successful tournament season with my Avalanche this year. Hows the boat run with the jackplate and the new Seastar Stearing.

Let me know how difficult it was to install and any hints or information you can give me on installing the same thing. You going to make it up this way this year? I'll be on vacation from 4 Aug. to 9 Aug. when my buddy from Maryland comes up for his annual fishing trip.:):)

Nice looking rig... You don't hear about gel coat cracks or lids getting loose... Very nice rig...

VERY VERY NICE!!!

Couple of questions CJ:

What size motor and what speed you seeing?

Also, what does a package like that run?

Thanks...love the white.

Man what a waste of money! That there perty white boat is just to perty to tie up to a tree or beach on a stump (or drop on the ramp) :).

Those Avs are some good looking boats. I've never ridden in one, but I can't think of many aluminum boats that pretty.

Love those AV's!!:wub: Drive it like you stole it,....they can deffinitely handle it!!!

I just bought a 2006 Avalanche and noticed in your picture you installed either a Keel Guard or Keel Shield. Which one did you install, how long ago and have you had an problems? My dearler is concerned the paint won't hold if I install a keel shield or guard. He feels the paint will pull right of the boat.

Also, have you had any problems with Porpoising? I have a 150 Optimax with a 23 pitch Tempest and it seems to Porpoise slighly a mid range taking corners.

I just bought a 2006 Avalanche and noticed in your picture you installed either a Keel Guard or Keel Shield. Which one did you install, how long ago and have you had an problems? My dearler is concerned the paint won't hold if I install a keel shield or guard. He feels the paint will pull right of the boat.

Also, have you had any problems with Porpoising? I have a 150 Optimax with a 23 pitch Tempest and it seems to Porpoise slighly a mid range taking corners.

Driley,....Trim down when you're going into corners,....then trim up as you come out of the corner.

Back