Pics of my new ride big and bad'r .

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Gross

Reaction score
Hopefully these pics will come out ok. It was late in the day when I took them. 3PICS

DSCN2048.JPG
DSCN2050.JPG
DSCN2049.JPG

Probably not Mac .This was like pull'n teeth to get my aaa...beautiful wife to let me have this one. but 09' now that might be a differant story ! If you don't line up the other buyer for 08' let me know. I'll work it out.

We have are TBF State tournament next week. It will be the first time I've done a tournament since the accident. I only hope I've got the energy it takes.

MG

VERY NICE! Is it true that Champion and Legend are the same and designed by the same guy, they sure look the same?

Sweet ride Mark!!!! Looks like a freakin rocket!!!

Bob G.

Mark - HOLY COW that is an AIRCRAFT Carrier!! MAN you could put 3 or 4 of my 17ft Nitro's on the front deck alone!!!!

Enjoy and lets see some pics with FISH!!

Trep

That is a sweet looking boat... FINALLY, good things happen to good people...

Once again...it was really great spending the evening with you at Red Wing... Helped my reputation a lot... I sorta proved that I had a "friend"... Nobody that I travel with believes that is possible...:p

HAHAHA.... Just send the twenty bucks you promised me for saying I was your friend ,,and we'll call it even !!! :lol:

Mark

Trep , I'm having my first BBQ on it Fri nite. It holds 17 people .

DSCN2047.JPG

She's a beautiful lady, Mark.:wub: May you spend many blissful moments in each others company.

Harpo

Wow Mark, I think that front deck storage looks bigger then my new apartment, the boys can sleep each in the rod lockers and Beka and I in the center storage!!! BWWWAAAAA

Get us some performance numbers too, that thing is amazing, I love the yellow color/stripe!!

Trep

That's as beautiful and sleek a boat as I have ever seen Mark:cool: Absolutely georgeous.

Good luck in your tournament and take it easy, ok? If you get tired just cruise around and show off your new boat.:rolleyes:

Uncle Billy

I'm with the others. That is a fine looking boat! :wub::wub::wub:

Best of luck in the tourney. Just take it easy and do what you can.

Tex

You have wireless communication with the guy in back? Man you could land fighters on the front deck!!! Nice boat.

fatrap:D:D

Back