pics of my new g3

• Thread starter mike chip [IMG]http://nitroowners.com/shared/libra
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike chip

Reaction score
here is a pic of my new g3 180 hp. Theres a few more in my libary.

mike
libraryselect.asp

well that did not work so just check my libary if interested.

mike

Holy crap...they put a 150 on the back of that?? That boat should move a little..LA

Nice ride Mike, you get a pilots liscense with that? it is gonna fly with that 150 on the back!!

Carlos

Mike, you'll need to read the owners manual carefully with that setup. Remember, rotate for takeoff at 60knots, max cruise at sea level is 120knots, max flap speed is 90knots, and stall is around 50knots. Make sure you are certified to carry passengers and don't loan it to anyone with less than 300 hours logged in the same rig!

Wow. Nice ride. Hold on to your hat!

Come on, you're slacking! Clean those tires! LOL
P1010022.JPG

The boat should run in the low to mid 60's, 6inch set back is going to be ordered soon which should push me into the upper 60's. It will be different than the ole pt175 with a 60. This boat is so big i need a map to find stuff.

mike

Sweet rig Mike.

With G3,Triton and Xpress making these high powered tin rigs,Tracker better get their butts in gear to keep up with them.

They're going to lose out on a big share of the market.

Steve

Steve - What do you call this??

Low 60's with a 150, and mid 60's with a 175 right out of the box!!!

I hear rumours of a 21ft 200+hp Avalanche for good sources!!!

And just checked some prices and a 2004 G4 180hp with a 115 4 stroke was $21k compared to a Avalanche with a 115 4 stroke at $23k, while the avalanche is $2k more the G3 is ALSO not a formed aluminium boat with anywhere near the lines of a an Avalanche. The Avalanche is also 2 inches longer a 6 inches wider and made of thicker aluminium and has a larger gas tank!!

Now, Mike C - Nothing against your new G3 that is a SWEET boat, and enjoy the heck out of it!!!

Steve - but the Avalanche looks to be at or above any of the 18ft Aluminium bass boats out there!!

Trep

Let me add - I wish my PC 175 was rated for like 115hp!!! But I think the market/price point of the PT series is lower then the HP series from G3. G3 has the Eagle series which is VERY competitive with the PT series. So I guess I see the HP series and its competitors along with the Avalanche as the next level of Tin boats.
TAVALANCHER20505_PB_05_700.jpg

Sweet & Congrats, you'll love the 150 VMAX I had one back in 2001.

The avalance is a sweet ride, but it was more that 5k different with the 150 on the back, My friend is looking at one and its in the high 20 with all the prep and shipping.

ouch

mike

Back