Picked up new boat today.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Landry

Reaction score
I picked up my new Tracker PT 175 today. What a great feeling to pull up to my house with a new boat in tow. I will take it out on Sunday to give it a quick once over but unfortunately that will be it for this season. Time to winterize. I did upload a picture to my library. No fish pictures yet, that will have to wait till next season. It's going to be a long winter.....

Bill L.

:D

Congrats, looks good, to bad you got to put her up for winter...

Looks nice! Now Sharkhide that thing this winter and just fogettaboutit for years:D

Sweet boat! I just picked mine new TV-18 up this year and it is a sweet feeling to drive a new boat home!

Good fishing!:p

Congrats!! I do like that color although I am partial to red. :wub:

Thanks to all for the welcome.

xmytruck - The reason I went for the 2005 and not 2006 is that the regular Mercury 2 stroke engine is no longer available in 2006. The only options are the EFI or Optimax engines and that increases the price of the boats $3000 or better. A little more than I wanted to pay.

Bill L.

I'm fiberglass myself, but I have to say there is something about a new boat rather it be tin or glass !

Very nice rig Bill.

Mark

I've had both Tin and Glass, and they BOTH are great, especialy when they are YOURS!!

Nice looking boat!

Congrats on your New "TIN" ride. Us Tin men will last ..:D

Really a nice looken rig..:wub:

Now take a hammer and put a small dent in it

so you will not worry about the 1st scratch. :lol::lol:

GOOD luck

Rick

Back