pic from yesterday

• Thread starter Ken Sabin [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/897
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Sabin

Reaction score
Finally figured out how to post picture.

Now its time to do battle with the insurance company !!!
oops.JPG

Never mind, I found the origianl thread. Man, that does sucks bad...... It did not mess up the skeg any on the engine???

Carlos

Your previous detailed description doesn't do justice to the picture of that event. How you kept your cool over something that horrific is the real amazing story! I hope you get her fixed up and back in action soon. For the drunken idiot that caused it all, I hope the law treats him with no mercy. It's unfortunate about your boat, but a 3 yr. old on a tricycle wouldn't have stood half a chance. Good luck and thank God it was without personal injury!

SHEITE MOSLEM!!!

Actually, it looks alot like some of the landing jobs I've done on windy days. ;>)

Harpo

Good Lord Ken... Nope, your description didn't do what happened justice.. I hope you're not hasseled too much. Geeezzzz..

Bill

I'm with the others. Other than that, I'm sitting here with my mouth hung open at the two pictures.....

But I must add.....

Pewter does go well with asphalt!

I liked to had a heart attack, thought somebody had hit my Av. Looks just like mine.

Back