Pheonix Bass Boats...

• Thread starter Greg Meyer [URL]http://www.phoenixbassboats.com/in
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Meyer

Reaction score
A brand I had never heard of before today. The website is hard to navigate, but worth looking through since the guys have some great ideas... (Detail Gallery and videos) The rotating tackle storage, removable second console and some other touches are impressive.

Built in Tennessee
http://www.phoenixbassboats.com/index.html

I've sent them 2 seperate requests (via their website) over the past 6mos for a brochure,.......still waiting!! What's that saying about "first impressions??":eek::angry:

Well Mac... You are probably right. Their first impression of you was likely "bad"... Bwaaahhhhh!!!!:eek:

:lol::lol::lol:

Pheonix boats = Bee Line = Bumble Bee Boats

Cut and pasted from another site:

Phoenix rises 7/25/2007

Western pro Rich Tauber sat down with BassFan at the recent ICAST trade show to discuss a new boat company that was formed July 1. Phoenix Boats is based out of Tullahoma, Tenn. and features a list of talent including former Stratos and Champion names Gary Clouse, Hank Baker and Teresa Johnson, plus boat designer Greg Strahm. Rich Tauber is a national sales representatives.

"We purchased Bumble Bee Boats, their 40,000-sq.ft. facility, along with their molds and remaining parts inventory," Tauber said. "A new line of boats will be available on September 15, 2007 and will be called the Bee Line Boats. This line will be our entry-level boat with a price point around $30,000. The first line of Phoenix boats will be produced and available in March of 2008 and will be our custom high-performance boat."

Phoenix Boat Company is a privately owned company. "They want to keep it that way," Tauber noted. "We want to produce a quality product with a family atmosphere."

They need to get on the ball if they are going to survive. I've seen so many companies go though this. Years ago, a company in TX called "Zuma" bought the molds for Cajun boats after they closed the doors. Their website and pictures of their "new" offerings (updated versions of the same boats Cajun sold) got my interest up, and I was ready to take a gamble on them and buy this "new brand". They wouldn't return phone calls, answer their phone, etc... The voice mail was soon "full", and remained that way forever. I have never seen one of their boats on the water, but heard that a few went out the door. Nevertheless... short lived.

All the best,

Glenn

...for more infor contact DAVID FRITTS OUTDOORS...lexington NC....ASK FOR JOSH,,,tell them bob sent ya...great dealership and they have the PHOENIX........:blink:

Latest posts

Back