Personal Best Smallie!

• Thread starter Andrew Zuber [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Zuber

Reaction score
Hey All!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

FINALLY got around to winterizing the boat and getting some pictures developed!

Here is a pic of my best smallie to date:

4lb 4oz

Caught in the St. Joseph River, Michigan

az

4lb%204oz%20smallie%20edit1.jpg

Hey! Isn't that one of Mac 'n Mini's plastic replicas that they use for all their fake shots??!!??

Nice fish, Andy!

Happy Thanksgiving!

me!

Nice fish Andy! I wished the water was cool enough down here to support a Smallie population, I've only caught them in Canada and they are HUGE fighters!

Winterizing?? Oh that's where you put on your sweatshirt before you fish!!! LOL

Nice Brown Fish Andy!!! A niceun' in anybody's book includin' mine!

FISH ON!

<")))))<

Way to go Andy!!!! You finally caught a bigger fish than Jake. I knew you had it in you...LOL

thanks guys...

I'm already in withdrawls...snowing here today...guess I got the boat put up just in time!!!

Larry-

I fish mainly the lower St. Joe...from the I-94 bridge to Lake Michigan...this fish was caught in 2' of water right near Pier 1000 Marina...

Marke-

I've got a couple new ones of Jake...just gotta get a decent program to re-size them...

az

Here's Jake with 2 keepers he caught in one of our tournaments on the St. Joe late this summer...the bigger one went 3lb 5oz...we took first on weight that night, and Jake barely missed big fish...someone else weighed a 3lb 9oz smallie...

az
jake%20weighs%20in%202%20keepers%20edit1.jpg

I did fish for largemouth this season too! LOL

here's a 4lb'er from late in the summer...

Best largemouth this season was 6lb 8oz...

az
4lb%20largemouth%20edit1.jpg

Nice fish Andy. Maybe we can all hook up again on St. Clair and get new personnel bests!

Gene

Back