Perfect Game!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't post on here much although I do check the site daily, but like any other fishermen I'am not against bragging alittle. Last night I bowled a 300 in my bowling league along with a 204 and a 236! Good way to pass the time until the water here is soft enough to launch a boat again, if you know what I mean.

Dayum.....I'm a horrible bowler...i do it just for the drinking part!! That is some STUD rollin' there Dog!!! AWESOME,..congrats.;)

Mac

A 740 for three games. I'd back off a little Sting 'cause your handicap is going through the crapper with games like that. LOL Nice game and set. Still can't break 300 on my Nintendo Wii but gettin' close. I don't have hard water here in Virginia so haven't joined a league to bowl until ice out. LOL

Awesome series! My best is a 746, but that was years ago!

I take the kids bowling now about once a month to have fun, nothing serious. Actually the leagues around here go so long they begin to cut into the fishin and can't have that!

Great job!

Randy!

300!! That's awesome. I get all happy when I bowl 185.:lol:

Great job !!!! :D

I'm still chasing mine,always have a 10 pin or two that refuse to fall for me though.:(

Steve
wsmsmile8gm.gif

Very cool.... Very! So when do you turn Pro?

way to go on the perfect game. i have yet to have one myself. the highest game i had was 299.i havent bowled in a league for a few years.

Latest posts

Back