Pay your dues long enough and it pays off!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Well, I long wondered when I was going to get that break all the other guides and tourney anglers got and get a feature spot in a big magazine or some TV time....well it's starting.

Tomorrow night I will be on the local NBC station as they are doing a segment on tourney bass fishing and Lake Champlain. Also, I finally got a phone interview from FLW for their Everstart article. It can be read now on flwoutdoors.com and will be in print in their next issue I believe. Now if I can just finish high enough I should get a little more free publicity.

I only hope this draws business for my guide service and NOT just from other tourney anglers.

So for those of you out there aspiring to go to the big show, keep paying your dues...it happens, slowly but it does happen. I've been at this game for 15 years now and how long was Mac at it before his Scales n Tales made it big?

Dreams do come true, if you KEEP putting yourself in the right place, eventually it IS going to be the right time!

Glad to hear it is starting to come together for you Rob!

Rich D

Just keep plugging away at it and eventually everything will fall into place.:)

Hey Rob,

Go get em' this time, I wish I had the drive you have some times. If things get tough I know you remember my stuff, no secert but it does get over looked & it might get you a couple good ones! Don't worry about going way back around the point, the ones on both sides & up the west side produced good & those pilings in the corner I lost 2 real good ones day 1. You now if I was fishing the everstart I would be there 1st thing day1. Well what ever you do good luck & I know your hoping those big brown ones will be bitting but if not you have some green ones to go for. I hope to see your name on day 3.

Mark

........and don't be stupid and give up your spots in either interview. Of course you can tell about the tires......everybody knows where they are anyway!!:lol::lol::lol:

TOXIC

"Scales and Tales" made it BIG??:blink: WHEN???? I must've missed that!!!

Hang in there Rob,and keep pluggin' away.....When I see you on a wheaties Box,..I'll buy it!!

(Maybe!!):p;)

Mac

I wont...I dont like wheaties....now Lucky Charms....

Mini

Back