Pat Goff.....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
Pat -

How about doing everyone a favor.....

When you post, be sure to sign on as a Member.

In your Member Profile, please include information on which Dealer you work for and how to contact you.

On many occasions, you have been kind enough to provide us all with extremely valuable information..... I'm sure many people here would love to be able to get in touch with you when it comes time to purchase a boat!

None of us would ever consider it to be spamming.

Thanks, Pat!

me!

I noticed that too....he does seem edumecated and infomative.....:)

TEE

Hey TEE...

I see literacy is a goal... Good for you! LOL

Sorry everyone, didn't think it was a big deal..

The dealership is Waypoint Marine in Austin TX, there is another Waypoint in New Braunfels/San Antonio.

I guess if I had to give a pedigree, I've been involved in high performance boats for a very long time, raced ModVP and Champ boats in the early eighties, and started my relationship with another high end bass boat company in '85 (Champion) Have setup and assisted setups on hundreds of different boats, held the radar gun on just about everything there is out there.

I went to work for Tracker because the guys who used to build the Champs are now building the Nitros, and my belief they have the commitment to build a world class boat.

Thanks for the opportunity, it's flattering to be asked.

Thanks Pat and Me!.

It is nice to know who you are! Now put some pictures in your library.

David.....

Thanks Pat....you'll be glad you did. This board generates business and you deserve some for your continued participation and help/advice.

TOXIC

Hey Huck!

Nah, haven't been doing the newsgroups lately, they have a clamp down on the bots here at work, so no newsgroup browsing...

I finally staggered through the process Tox, so I put up the link to Waypoint. Thanks for the plug.

OK.....

You've got all that done.....

Now talk them into sending you as their Representative to the Rally!

Expenses paid by the Boss, of course!

Back