Pass the tissues please.....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Griffeth

Reaction score
Put the baby to bed for winter last night. Finally gave up on the weather holding out for any longer. This is the longest I've ever had it on the water in the fall though. We are supposed to get 2" of snow tonight.

Got her all cleaned up and waxed. Those sparkles sure looked extra bright under the lights in the garage last night.

Sob.......sob....sob..... Durn cabin fever is setting in already.

Hurry up spring!

Jeff

Jeff, it is 78 degrees here in Louisiana. Some of our best fishing is right around the corner. There are some good things about living in the south. We wish for cold weather to kill off some of the water lillies, which choke a whole lot of our canals, lakes. Take care, Bubby

Bill - come on down, and stop by my place on the way!!

Jeff - Buddy and I will keep reeling the big ones in for you guys this weekend!!

Rub it in, Trep..... LOL

It's been raining here all day and now there's an occasional snow flake mixed in. Come on spring!

I hate Indiana..We are In the 1-2 inch range here In Anderson..Lets all move south and flood Indiana to make a real lake.Jr

Get a good set of waders and light tackle or fly rod and hit the small streams and rivers.

Best time of the year.

Just me and the water.

Jeff - we had to put up with the dang hurricanes, so now it's time to enjoy the nice winter. We have a cold front moving through starting tonight and during Thanksgiving Day. Friday the low to high will be 51 to 67. As you can tell, it's getting pretty tough here in central Fl.

Back