Parts questions

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary Platt

Reaction score
Just bought a 2004 882 that has no fishing seats. can anyone tell me what style pedestal I need to buy? Also one of the plastic storage boxes in rear compartment is split. And the decals were removed from the motor. Would Bass Pro be the best place to order parts or should I go to local marine store?

Thanks,

Gary

I will let you know what i found about motor decals is that if you order them from a dealer most only come in a set.Merc wanted 200.00 for a set to fit my xr6 150.I had my best luck getting them on ebay.Cost me lil less then 100.00.As far as the hatch and seat,i'm sure someone will chime in.Alot of knowledgeable people in here.Good luck.

Thanks Troy. I will take a look on eBay for the decals. I am glad I found this site because I too feel there are a lot of knowledgeable folks on here. Can't wait to get my boat on the water. I bought it in Florida and had a friend pick it up for me and bring back to Charlotte. It is at marina getting the motor "checked out" and the seats re-covered.

You can get seats at an Academy or Bass Pro unless you want the Nitro seats. I asked about one for my 2008, and at $390, I will pass.

Thanks, yeah that is a little steep for my blood right now. Bass Pro will work just fine.

gary

get the decals made by a vinyl shop locally and you can customize them a bit. or they should be able to copy the originals. or try iguana graphics. google it.

I just sent a request to my buddy who does race car decals. I think that may be the way to go.....if not I will try iguana. Thanks!

www.boatingseats.com has a good range of relatively inexpensive Bass boat seats, I am getting ready to buy a complete replacement set, front "bike" style, rear folding seat and the three main seats, the whole set of 5 seats is only $500. Color choices are a little generic, but the seats look decent quality.

Back