Pa. Map of Beltzville Lake

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JIM SHINN

Reaction score
Anybody from Pa, need your help. I need a map of Beltville Lake. Does anybody know where I can pick one up? I appreciate your help.

sorry can't help with a map, but it won't take more than 20-30 minutes to run the whole lake, it's not that big, there's a couple nice shoals/drop offs near the power lines and other normal structure(trees,rocks) lets me know what your looking for i might be able to help.

tim n

Try the site below. You can get a topo map of the lake, not as good as a hotspot, but definitely a help. I use it for a lot of the smaller lakes. I think it is 14.95 per year to join. I will try and post a sample.

Rich D
http://www.mapcard.com
6216.jpg

Jim,the Wackey Worm on down the road from the lake has maps. That is were I got mine. Not a bad map.

Jim, Wacky Worm sells the maps. If you cannot get one, I have one you can use. Let me know.

Beck

Chris,yes it is unlimted hp. I like to launch at preacher camp rd. I think it is off rt 209 just down the road from the Wackyworm on the right. Very nice lake with alot of no wake zones to fish without lake lice. The wife and I can go there and fish and swim and relax. Nice place. Speed is 45mph. Jim I think I have a map if you need one let me know I will look in the boat.

CJ

CJ, thanks I am going to try that place this summer, I would imagine it's very crowded on weekends? In any event do I need any special boat permits for PA?

Thanks

Back