Oregon Pond Bass

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max Neathamer2

Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone. Made a quick run over to a little pond about a mile away. Spent 30 mins just walking and looking for movement. Had some mist and winds picking up and decided to throw an old BPS Spinnerbait. White and Blue with a single (Large) Colorado blade (Silver). About my 5th cast (about 10 ft from the bank) and "Wham". Came out of nowhere. Took out some drag a couple of times. 24" in length. Real thick and healthy. Should really start picking up now. I have picked up several 5's-6's and 7's out of that pond. Spring is here and this time next week I will be going after those Big Mama's down at Clear Lake.

Max <><

Morn Bass-1.jpg

nice fish Max,

ponds and lakes are still very frozen here.

we hit 50f today and looking at close to 60f over the next few days.

Spring Is On Its way!!!!!!

GregD

Greg. We dont freeze in this part of Oregon. Maybe just a little near the shoreline's. Last Feb I hit this Pond and was using an Orange (Goldfish) Rapala (Real wide wobble) and picked up 4 bass in 30 or so mins Ranging from 4.5 to 7.5. I need to get the Bantam out this year and hit this Pond in the Summer with my Spro Frogs.

Max <><

Latest posts

Back