Ordered new boat!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Bell2

Reaction score
Hope you guys still let me hang around.....

Just placed the order for my new Triton, thanks to everyone for their advice.

I ordered the following:

2005 TR186 ( SC) Limited Edition Package

Colors:

Deck - Pewter

Deck Pin - Autumnwood

Deck Stripe Burgandy

Deck Insert Pin - Pewter

Deck Insert stripe - Pewter

Hull - Bone

Side Panel #2 Burgandy

Side Panel #1 Pewter

1/2 Pin - Autumnwood

Hull Pin - Autumnwood

Hull Stripe Burgandy

Carpet and Seats - Beechwood

Trailer Wine, Pewter with Beechwood carpet

Motor - 2005 Opti 150 w/ Trophy prop

X51 at bow

X125 at console

Pop-up Cleats

The dealer had a TR186 with the LE package and the colors hull colors were the same but the carpet and seats were in SAND, too light for me, right next to it was a TR186 Beechwood seats and carpet, we all stood around for a while and decided that the Beechwood seats and carpet would look great on the hull I am ordering. Cannot wait to get the new ride. I cannot believe how different the cap and hull is on the 2005 compaired to my 2001.

Again thanks for the help.

Brian

Carlos,

Thanks, I can't wait to get it. I'll post pics when it arrives.

Well its not Tin but congrats!!

When you get her we'll have to figure out some IBM meeting that you, me, Sim and Al Grecko need to attend in FL and we'll all go fishing!!!

When is it due to be delivered??

Trep,

Not sure, the salesman said he will let me know early next week on ETA. I am custom ordering it, so I am figuring 4-8 weeks. An IBM Florida Rally sounds GREAT. How does Rodman sound to you? This time of year is when you want to be fishing in FLA.

Brian, Congrats on the boat. It's a sweet ride and very fisherman friendly. I would love to fish Rodman, just let me know so I can start working on the wife. I though Trep was going to have a get together around his place.?.

Today was the first time I had seen, up close a 2005 TR186, completly different than my 2001. All I can say is WOW! WHAT A BOAT, they did an great job on re-designing it. I am realy looking forward to the optimax and digital 70lb Motorguide. I have always had carb 2 strokes, did allot of research on the OPTI before making the decision.

Let me look into when the best time this year to fish it, BTW this year is the draw-down, so the fishing should be exceptional. Any Florida folks out there, any advice on best time in the next several months to fish Rodman.

Congrat on the boat you did your checking and got what you wanted thats great. go get'em now. Ken

Al - Yes I may be trying after the first of the year to put together a set of GA and near by lakes. This idea for a IBM get together is something else, which by the ability i've been able to get to NC since we met in April (none) i think I was more wishful thinking then anything else on FL.

Brian, have fun with her and hope the honeymoon lasts a long while!! Cause you know, boats are like women and some are high maintenance!!LOL

TOXIC

Tox,

In my experience all boats and all woman are HIGH maintenance. But dont tell my wife...

Congrats Brian. Sorry we have not been able to hook up yet. I have been extremely busy with my business. When you get the new boat broke in, give me a yell, I will make some time. Robert

Robert,

Thanks, I have been real busy as well, but only a couple more days then off for the rest of the year..

Back