Ordered my GuideWear tonight

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
Well, I ordered my Christmas present(s) tonight. They have both the Guidewear Bib's (short for me) and the Parka (regular) available in my size (BIG TO REALLY BIG) on the web site. Also ordered a pair of Scott Goggles that go over the glasses.

Last piece that came in that convinced me to order, was the additional $30.00 gift certificate/Cabela's bucks that came in the mail this weekend.

Also, by ordered the guidewear as a set, I get a free Cabela's tackle bag. Overall, saved over $100.00 and got a free tackle bag.

The elves are dancing!

Tex

Why did you post this? I forgot all about my gift cert that came in the mail and ordered without using it!!! If you would have just kept quiet - LOL!!! BTW - I ordered some new guidewear. That stuff is great.

Well Dewey, order sumthin' else that cost a bunch!

BTW, the special is available to everyone on-line. Take a look at their home page.

Tex

Dewey, don't listen to Tex, just mail it to me, i'm SURE I can find SOMETHING to spend it on!!!LOL

Man I NEED to go fishing! 2 weekends ago I went Jig/Pig CRAZY at BPS and now I want to try them! Darn weather!

Tox,

The larger sizes are on sale right now. Considerable savings available if you are not too choosy about color.

Tex

TT,

How did you know that Tox needed the large sizes!!

BTW Tox, you do need a new suit man. You were looking cold last weekend!!

HAHAHAHA

Yeah, my Yamamoto wind pants now read: Y ma to.....LOL!!

I wasn't cold, I was dog sick!!LOL!! Still caught fish though!!

TOXIC

HAHAHAHAH Tox!!!! That new bargin cave jacket I had on was NICE!!!!

Yes, as usual the mojo was in your favor!! Just you wait guy!!!!

Back