Opinions wanted

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Freeman

Reaction score
Just asking opinions here. I have and older 1988 Tracker with a lot of new parts that I am going to sell this spring. Do you think it would be better to part it out or sell complete? With the exception of the hull and the engine everything else, carpet,decks,floor,console's,gauges, ect are only 3 years old. I understand I will not get back what I have in it and I am fine with that. It's a perfect lake boat just to small for the Chesapeake bay.

BF

what you wanna do is sell it straight out in one piece. thass the only way id do it. if you sell it out as parts, when they are all gone then ur stuck with a skeleton junk boat. just advertise what's new to whoever you sell it to and that will definately help the price, thass my opinion for what it's worth.......paul.

Bruce - Do you really think that you have people on this board that have any opinion? LOL Like Paul said, I wouldn't piece part it but try and sell it outright, even if you take a little more of a hit on it. Do you know what it costs to take something to the landfill nowadays and have it trashed? Pretty expensive here at the lake. I'd put it on the board here and see if you have any takers.

My $.02 worth!

Bill

Bill I was thinking about the .38 a pound tin is bringing now... I am going to try and sell it as a unit first.

BF

P.S know anybody on Anna that wants a small boat. It would be perfect there.

I would advertise it in the Central Virginian Newspaper. If you want their info let me know and I will send it on.

Bill

Yea Bill Go ahead and e-mail it to me. It's not going anywhere until I replace the waterpump and rebuild the carbs, but that won't take long. I may have to use it in my first tx on March 13th if I don't get the engine on the new boat broken in soon.

BF

Bring that Champion down to Anna on Saturday

Were fishing on the cold side, a good chance for you to break it in!!!!

Carlos and Scott and myself will be there...

I don't know if Bill is playing or not!!!

Back