Opinion on sale

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terry Young

Reaction score
I am going to be selling my 99 Pro Team 185 after we get back from vacation (around the first of Oct.). Would like to know in your honest opiions that if $8500. is to much.

The boat has less than 400hrs on it and it doesn't leak at all.

It is equipped with the 99- 90hp.with stainless prop with lock. The original proand prop wrench. 56lbs Tracker troller 12/24 volt made by Motor Guide and spare prop. Cranking batteri is only 1 yr. old and trolling batteries are 2 yrs old. Also Dual pro charger is only 2yrs. old. Two depth sounder with temp. Tracker pro on cosole and Garmin 160 on the bow. Plus all life jacket, saftey equipment and more

Base Price

Trade in - $5,010

Retail - $6,180

Boat Specifications

Length: 18'

Model Name/Description: PRO TEAM 185(**)

Boat Type: Outboard Boats

Hull Material: Aluminum

Beam: 6' 5"

Engine: 1

50 HP

Gasoline

Net Weight: 825

I looked up the price on a 99 50HP and 99 90HP

The difference is about $500-$700.

Go to NADA.COM, I got these figures from there.

Based on the numbers your prob. looking at $6000 to $7000.

Yeah, $8500 is a little high. I paid $6k for a 2000 PT175 with 50hp last February and it was a deal then. You could probably easily get $7k around here (Georgia).

Thanks for the info. Will drop it down abit and go from there.

A friend of mine sold hit pt 185 for 8k this spring. He also had a 90 and loads of extras that made it very easy for him to sell at that price point. the guy that got it got a great boat with lots of extras.

Back