One of the First

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JR F

Reaction score
I have one of the first Z 20 boats..Nice ride I think.....Jr

Thats it no details? COme on what color, what motor, and what options?

Bet you are excited as a kid in a candy store. When does it come in?

Cass

It Is a resale deal..Hee Need to make a few bucks..It's no fisherman series;;;; It's silver and blue...Etec 225 and most options....should be fast and sweet....Jr buy the way where you been cass ?????

Sounds sweet, congrats on the new ride and chalk one more up for the led sled gang. LOL

I have been around just busy in a good way. :)

Cass

It appears that I am a bit behind the times...what is a MonkeyBoat?

I admit that I am from the South and a blonde, yea I know it's a double whammy but I manage to get by. With that said I still don't get what Monkeyboat means. Does it mean that even a monkey can drive a Ranger? Only monkeys drive Rangers? Monkeys make Rangers? I hope someone knows the answer, thinking about it is starting to hurt my head.

Cass

Cass,

You know, I have no idea on what exactly it means..I picked that up from the BASH page......

In my case, it means Monkey Driver, when Tox or KB is a driving is all :-0 HGAGAGAGAGAGAG

MonkeyBoy :)

Hey Cass! Want to sell that Ranger yet? Have a happy holidays!

CIII, Guess I need to do some reading.

Hey Teri, Happy Holidays back at ya!

On selling my Ranger....Ummmmmmmm....{thinking real hard}...Naw. I am considering keeping this one another year. If you want it now I would make you a great deal, $23K with everything on it. It has all of the options they offered and upgrades I had added. On a little ol 150 Opti she hits 60 GPS, 2 people half tank of gas. Weeeeeeee!!

Cass

Take care of it and let me know when you are ready to sell it. I have first crack at it!

Back