On the road to NH to pick up new boat

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hutchison

Reaction score
well I'm out the door in a few my friend got sick so I have to make the drive my self so I'm out the door early I will post Pic's when I return Saturday night :D:D:D:D:D:D and I have to thank my wonderful wife :wub:

Man I just :wub: the the 911's :p:p

Hutch

Hutch - Drive safe and take it slow! You want to enjoy that 911 for a long time!

Know you are excited. Remember the truck goes in front of the boat, and you have to ride in the cab of the truck while towing.

Be safe.

Hutch,

were are you heading in NH? private sale or a dealer. that is a long way to go to get a new rig.

good luck wsith the new 911.

GregD

For future reference ... in private deals like this and it being winter time, how do you insure that the boat is in good running condition?

Hutch, Good Luck hopefully that 911 will bring us some weather as well.

Steve

Just made it back DAM what a drive 600 up 600 back I'm beat :wacko: but dam it was worth it she is a beauty I will post pictures when the sun comes up I'm off to lala land for a good 10 hours but for the deal I got I do it again tommarow if I had to :p

Back