On My Way Back

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Well, well, well,

I see you folks have carried on without me just fine LOL.....I am still in Omaha and will be leaving this afternoon for DC. LaMoy...my map is at the house, start feeding me!! I went to the NU-PSU game and enjoyed the nightlife in Lincoln after the game!! I have got some great new stories for my fishing partners. Let's just say this was one of the wildest trips back I have ever taken!! After I get home tonight, I have a client trip tomorrow, then Friday I leave for Champlain, that's assuming my buddy from Florida makes it through the hurricane!! I did have time to pick up that 929 cover that was posted here. It was on ebay. Picked it up for $120. Good deal on a $350 cover.

TOXIC

Toxic your were in Omaha and didn't let me know. I'd taken you out for dinner. The airport runway is about five miles from where I type this.

fatrap

Fatrap, I would have but I was "in transit" most of this trip. Meeting with attorney, meeting with my father, son and uncle, going to the game, yada, yada.....This week has been a total blur. I will be back to deal more on the estate and will let you know. I'm comin down to see you during hunting season!

TOXIC

Welcome back Toxic.....I watched the PSU-NU game on Saturday. I wasn't to impressed with either team, but you must happy that NU won. I was amazed that PSU even had the lead for a while!

Bob G.

Latest posts

Back