OK MAC

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Cohoon2

Reaction score
I can't afford a new car to help out GM, but I sure as poop can buy some t-shirts. Where on your WEB site can I find a link for a couple of shirts. Have a trouy June 7th and thought it would be a good start in getting the club I belong to interested. Couple of guys have noticed the toons you put on my rods a Champlaine so this is the next step.

Hi Rick,....You'll be able to get shirts soon, from Gemini (Wired2Fish.com)...we just signed a licensing agreement with them....and an official announcement will be posted soon! You'll be able to get all kinds of cool stuff too.....keep an eye open on my site as well as Wired2Fish. Thanks for your continued support.....I appreciate that VERY much!!

Man...Tox and I got into some PIG smallies today!! GREAT DAY to be on St.Clair....we had several over 3.5 lbs tons over 4 and we each got a 5...all out of 6ft of gin clear water!

Pix's to follow.....and we still have all day tomorrow too!! This is the best year we've had so far as far as quality and quantity.....today was unreal!

Keep in touch....

Mac

Back