Ok Folks I must Confess!!!!!!! Post is long

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Weichold

Reaction score
I ordered a new Ranger four weeks ago, (519 200 yammy) and I am jones'in to fish as a boater again!!! I never even put the 882 up for sale Greg G. knew I was looking and bought it outright as a back-up boat to his Nitro Pro-staff boat. Also that way he could have a family boat all year long!!

Lesson to folks if ya take great care of your boat and folks know it, it shows that you care and no problem selling it. If you go to my profile and see the new pics Hell the boat looks better than when it was brand new!!!

Greg called me anal, and his wife Bobby stated that will look great behind my truck!!!HAR HAR

Hope you all still accept me here still?? Since I am one of the first posters even though I am a leftcoaster!! I lurk more than post!!!

BTW, I matched the Ranger Color almoct to a tee woth the 882 colors because of all the compliments I got on the Nitro!!!!

Great thing my team partner has a boat so we can fish this weekend, and the A/C TOC, fishing for three boats I might ad. Check out Angler's Choice they are great and on the Right coast. HAr

Take Care

Mark

I'm thinkin' it should now be the NTOWS-RGR board! Congratulations on the new ride, and promptly selling your other one.

Tex

Back