OK Back to Boating Question

• Thread starter Christopher Laurencio
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christopher Laurencio

Reaction score
Looking for suggestions on getting to TN, to buy a boat and trailering it back to NJ, without putting the miles on my own truck?

UHaul - is the only place I can find that would allow towing, but it would only good for one-way, TN to NJ.

Any suggestions

check with car rental companys, some have pickups and suv's and will let you put a ball on them to tow. I once towed a boat to florida for a week for some fishing in a ford f150 that i rented for one of the major rental companys.

That's about 173 miles from Memphis...Definately a possibility...You could also fly into Nashville (Southwest is cheap) and go from there......Look into rentals out of Memphis and basically on your way back out I 40 to head home you'll hit White Bluff....By the way I lived in South Jersey until I was 30...I know some people; who know some people...If you know what I mean (lol)...LA

Larry, thanks, I might be going between x-mas and new years, what happens when you tow a boat in snow?

yeah, I'm already thinking that I should take the family with me anyway based on the other stuff and just drive my 2500 with 4wd to TN.

Hey Chris, That dealer is C & O Marine, the name you posted is their web address. They are great to deal with. Good Luck<>< <>< <>< <>< <><Jack

Back