Offer on Chateau de' LaMoy

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Well we got an offer on the house on Sunday and signed it.....FULL PRICE! I'm just a little concerned that it's a single lady wanting a 4,000 sq ft, 5 bedroom house. But her lawyer says she has more than half the cash at his office and is preapproved for the rest. She just cancelled another deal for ours. I hope that's not a sign and she does that to us, because we agreed to this long list of tedious things to do for her to pay full price and we only have 30 days to do it. She wants in before August!!! Holy Chit:eek:

Anyway, we will either move a whopping 120 yards to my double lot out back and put up a modular or buy a place we're looking at tonight. It's much smaller at only 1200 sq ft and back to only 1 bathroom, but I'll fix that in time. It has a full basement that can be finished into my den and I gain back another 1,000 squares, and an attached 2 car garage so I don't lose that. And a rental trailer on the property.

Wish us luck.

Good luck Rob. I know you put a lotta work in the place hopefully your getting it back.

Mark

Marty, if the lawyer got Earnest's money, wouldn't he call the police? BadaBingBadaBoom!!!

Maybe she's starting her own bordello and needs all that space.:huh:

Seriously Rob, Good Luck on the sale.

Uncle Billy

This was a "money pit" re-enactment all the way to the tub falling through the floor....almost.

Latest posts

Back