off to the hospital

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Yeaton

Reaction score
Well guys, the day has come!

Leaving for the hospital in less than an hour and the baby is scheduled for delivery about 10:00. All goes well, the new addition will be here before noon time :cool:

I'll be in and out all week, mom and baby should be home Friday or Saturday.

I'll do what I can to keep you guys posted :)

Corn grat u late shuns Bruce, we'll say a prayer for mom and baby to be fine ans healthy.

JDJ

Dang this board is busy with the newbies being born...congrats and best wishes to you and your family!

Barb

Must be something in the NTOWS water, I hope my wife doesn't drink any!!!

Congratulations on the soon to be new arrival!!!

Steve

Good luck and congratulations to you and your family!!:)

Steve ><}}}}'>

Dude get some sleep now....trust me! Your going to have a blast. Congrats!!

Donnie

Good luck Bruce..Keep us posted when the new arrival gets here.

Steve

Quick update -

Colin Bruce was born at 10:17, 8lbs, 20 in long. Everyone is doing excellent. :D

Gotta go grab something to eat and I'm back out the door!

Thanks all!

Congrats to you and the whole family... Welcome to the NTOWS Colin...LOL

Snoopy pole on order yet?

Haven't decided on his first pole, BUT I do have one of my very first poles that I passed on to my first son about 10 years ago, Colin will be using that one as well :D:D:D

Home from the hospital one more time. Everyone is still doing great, wife is up and getting around. Nurses are in and out all day poking and prodding, but they're starting to let up a little.

Off to work again tomorrow a.m. and then back to the hospital after noon time.

On a sad note, on Friday I have to bring my cat to the vet to be put to rest, I had to get it done while my wife was in the hospital :(:(:(

Congrats on the addition Bruce. Send us some pictures as soon as you can.

Donnie

Pictures Bruce, Pictures!!!! Congratulations...I'm glad Mommy and Son are doing ok.. That's a great name..

Uncle Billy

Back