Off To Springfield-BPS Hdqtrs

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Mini and I will be in Springfield this weekend,..leaving later this afternoon..if you're in the area, stop in,...would love to see old friends and make new ones!! :cool:

We'll be working the Spring Classic all day Fri - Sun.:blink: Don't forget Fri is St. Patty's Day,..so you'll probably be able to find HaleDamage up in Hemingway's nursing a Green Beer!!

:lol::rolleyes:

Mac

Actually we will be there after lunch on Friday.....we get a tour of the corporate offices on Friday morning, then lunch with some of our contacts there. Then we are off to work @ the store!!!

Mini

It's a blast TEE,....we love it,..but I gaurantee you...by 9pm we will both be wiped out!! Mini does a LOT of walking around and talking and that's one helluva BIG store....I do all of my work sitting on my arss, but after 8-9hrs of drawing fish on rods,...my eyes are jacked!! :blink::wacko: Everybody always asks me.."Don't your hands ever get cramped?"......"Heck no....my hands are fine...it's my eyes that get tired!!" LOL Last year I started wearing glasses when I draw and read....getting old blows!! :(

I have never been to a BPS since the closest is about 250 miles away but they are building two new ones that are fairly close- one in Spanish Fork, just out of Mobile (about 65 miles from my home) and the other one is just our of Baton Rouge, La. which is about 80 miles from me. So, in a year or so I will be sandwiched by two BPS.......can't wait!!!! kenn

P.S. I spend lots of time in their cataloges but ready for the real thing.

I will have to miss you guys this year..:(

Not sure about my job.. want to save my vacation time..

If you guys hear of a IT HelpDesk position in the KC area --

Rick

Back