Off to Denver Colorado...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Mini and I head out to Denver this evening.....we'll be at the Denver BPS all day Saturday and Sunday...stop in and say HI if you're in the 'hood!!;) This is our last Spring Classic for the year..and 8th weekend in a row on the road!!:wacko: Man I can't wait to go fishing next week....i've drawn more fish this year than anybody should have to...LOL...time to whack a few now!!:p

Now we can look forward to a few more Grand Openings and probably a few boating and camping classics too......I love road trips, but now I'm ready for a few weekends off and a new boat behind my truck!! (That'll be here in early May!!)

Carry on folks!!;)

Mac

Mac - You and Mini be safe and good, remember when the store closes, a light dinner and to bed early!!!! BBWWAAAAAAA

So, a new boat in May? what fancy Ranger you got this time?? Z21 with a 300 Yammie???

This one's already sold,....it's going to another Marine who's currently in Okinawa and will be home in Oct. It'll be here in early May and he'll come to MI. to pick it up in early Oct. It's a 520VX with a 225 'Hammer,....mostly Red with Black stripes and Gold pins....101lb 36V TM,....Lowrance X27C and X501C graphs,....hot foot, column mntd T&T, 1/2 deck step, and 4 bank charger...........he told me everything he wanted on it and I ordered it to his specs!;)

I love the Marine Corp!!:wub: My last 2 boats and this one are all going to Marines!!

Semper Fish,...Carry on!!

Mac

Great deal Mac! Just sent you an email!

Don't flush the plane toilet when your over Iowa. Remember I'm down below. Wait for Nebraska.

fatrap

Can't wait till you guys show up over here for the M.O.A. B.P.S. that's going to be golden !

There suppose to open one one of their restaruants there also. There will be an aditorium

for differant events.

Mark:cool:

Tex,....Here's a couple I did a few yrs ago......

NavyCRAWS.jpg

BassFan4.jpg

They got enough water in Denver for a BPS. I thought all Colorado had was creeks and streams and snow;).

Back