NU HUll

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Zechman

Reaction score
Anyone tried this yet? I have gotten some nasty yellow marks on the bottom of my hull and can't get them off, BBS could not get them off either, I tried scrubin hard then BBS, I hear Nu Hull is the chit, but its 32 bucks a gallon, so if anyone can't point me in the right direction???:blink:

I have heard good things about using Brasso but I use a product called Flitz. It is a metal and fiberglass polish, not an abrasive like rubbing compounds. It is used in gun barrels mostly but it says right on the package that it can be used on fiberglass. I've used it to remove stains, black rub marks and even very fine scratches. It also is not cheap but a little goes a long way. It can also be used to clean up your aluminum jackplate, stainless prop, wheels, I use it for just about everything! You can find it on-line or at better outdoor shops especially gun shops.

NoCAL

3M Marine "Black Streak Remover" works great for any kind of marks on fiberglass. Black streak, yellow streak, white streak... it cleans them all. Got mine at Wally World for a heck of a lot cheaper than $32 - but it's a smaller bottle.

If that doesn't work, get yourself a clay bar and some "finesse it", or even the clay bar and water. That stuff removes almost anything. I got my last clay bar from a body shop - the guy just gave it to me.... but I've seen them in most auto parts stores. I believe Meguires and Mothers both have clay bar kits.

All the best,

Glenn

Can't tell you about NU HULL, but I can tell you Brasso has more uses than most of you guys would think. You can polish almost anything with Brasso. Windshields, headlights, watch crystals, eye glasses and yes they say it even works on Brass...

BF

Thanx fella's, I'll try that brasso stuff, where do I get it at?

You can get it almost anywhere, should be near the shoe polish.

BF

Back