NTOWSer's @ the OKC Boat Show

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Harp

Reaction score
I went out to the OKC Boat Show yesterday and hung out with our friend B.J. Here we are standing in front of the new Nitro Z-9 which is very awesome I might add.

More big new from the boat show in the following post.

Harpo

okcboatshow1.jpg

okcboatshow2.jpg

Great shot boys!! Haven't seen BJ post much lately, how's he doing in school and on the State Team?

Trep

Harpo and I had a great time at the show talking!

Trep-doing great man! College is fun. Still going to the little community school here. I'm taking 13 hours this semester and working at BPS full time.

Fishing the BFL and maybe a smaller team thing with my dad this year. I dont post on here a whole lot but get on here a couple of times a week.

How is everyone else doing?

PS..Bill that is what everyone says! Everyone at BPS has asked me if thats my dad when Larry comes in!

BJ,

Great to see you... :) I'm glad to hear that you are doing well and that you have things under control. Keep plugging away at the college thing... Do you have plans after the community college runs out? There are some great schools here in the Chicago area... See, then if you went to school here I could do an intervention and get you away from those "stump carp" and teach you how to catch walleyes... you'd be like rescued and educated all at the same time....:lol::lol::lol:

Greg, did you go to school in Chicago area? I was there again yesterday with my son at Elmhurst. He is being recruited by Benedictine, Aurora, North Central, Wheaton and a few others for football and baseball. He absoultely loved Elmhurst though!

Randy!

Randy,

I attended classes at Benedictine in the 70s when the Illinois Police Training Institute rented classroom space from them... I went to Quincy College (now Quincy University)... played baseball for them... Very nice private college, small...

A couple of my daughters friends went to Carthage College in Kenosha and played baseball for them... said it was a great program...

Wheaton is a beautiful setting... good school from what I have heard... So is North Central... Don't know anything about Elmhurst other than that it is in the County where I was a LEO. Aurora University runs the graduate program my wife is attending... And, they have an adjunct campus on Lake Geneva in Wisconsin... that alone would be my choice if I could hook into that campus... beautiful place and great lake...

My email is posted so if ypou want me to look into anything further let me know I would be happy to help out... I know what an experience it is helping to choose a school... did it with three... All three of mine opted for state schools... UIC, Northern Ill, and Southern Ill...

Back