Norris Lake anyone?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
:DAnybody out there fish norris lake, tn fairly often. Just looking for anybody on the board maybe share a lil info or stories. Have a great day all.

norris/lk/smallies, I fish Norris quite a bit in the spring and fall. You live near by???

Steve

I usually put in at Andersonville Marina, Anderson County Park or up at Hwy. 33 bridge. I seem to do better on Norris when the lake is at winter pool. When they rasie it I can catch plenty of small largemouth's. I do much better smallie fishing when the lake is down.

i just started really fishing it this year summer, i'm from ohio so there is no comprison on fishing styles. i have been fairly consistent on smallies deep,deep,deep,slow,slow,slow. had some nice ones. i have heard that spring and fall is the time. i am just learning the area of the lake that i am in but seems to be good people here and very helpful. well i will be there in early to mid sept. for 4-5 days so i'll get back with a report. if you get on the water any let me know how it is. email @ [email protected] good talkin, Doug

Back