NO longer a NITRO owener

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris acuff2

Reaction score
I haven't posted on here in awhile but I have been reading daily. I bought a Bee Line bass boat {aka bumble bee} from phoienx corporation. So if anybody is interasted in buying a 1996 Nitro 896 Savage with a 200 merc. email me picture of the nitro are in my library. I am located in Missouri close to lake of the ozarks and Bass pro shops home store.

And thanks for all that I have learned from everybody.:D

I would be interested in buying it just for the motor...How much?

do you go out in the lake of the ozarks? I want to come over but I was told my little boat would be eaten alive.....:eek:

Just because you are no longer an owner doesn't mean you have to leave!! You can still hang around. Congrats on the new boat.

Tim

Fer shur hang around and let us know how you like the Bee Boat!! I've checked them out on line and they seem to be able to offer a lot of boat for a reasonable price. What's your setup...boat length, motor, extras...etc., and how does she run?

TOXIC

Well, now it's your turn to educate us on the new Bee Line. How is the boat? Give us the pros and cons about it. I saw them and they look like a nice boat for the bucks.

Eric

First thang first, I will always keep reading this site because of the knowledge off the members.

Tracy I am asking $10,000 obo this boat is a Lake of the ozarks vetran. I have fished many of tournaments out of it, and she always brings me and the fish home. The lake gets real rough when all of the pleasure idiots are out and I have no complaints about the Nitro. There are three main boats that every body fishies out of because of there rough water handling Nitro, Charger, and Bass Cat.

But there will be a fourth Bee Line. All I got to say is WOW!!!!! I thought my Nitro was good the 2100 pro vee is the best boat I have ever rode or driven inn on LOZ. Smoth, dry ride, she handels like a race car. Turns on a dime and man she is fast. I still am learing to drive her. This is the old Bumble bee hull but the reenforced the hull to take a beating. The prid them selfs on customer service and they are not kidding.

You can call there plant and they will discuss with you anythang you want to know and If you buy a new boat and it has a scratch or any problem they will take it back to the factory and fix it right and quick. There are several scratches on my boat and they are comming to get the First of July and promise to have it back in Sevan days. I know Tracker takes for ever to get a boat back.

I bought the Bee because I felt the quality of there boats was just as good or better than other boat companys. This boat is fully rigged out commparable to a Nitro Z9 but $10,000 dollars cheaper. I am no professional fisherman but blue collar worker and this boat fits my budgetwith all the bells and whistles. One other thang you will get a ton of storage with boat, everything I carried in hte savage fit in this boat with four and 1/2 storage boxes still not used. The trailer that comes with it is sweet LED lights, disk brakes, retractable boat bukles so on and so forth.

You need to check them out I met the guy who bought a 18 footer today and he had the same thang to say abouth the ride and handling he was very impressed also.

Well I better stop if you all have anymore question I will ne glade to answer them.

Kcchief:lol:

Wow you can tell I was typing to fast. Here is a link to there web site. I have the 225 Merc. on mine. What you see listed is what is on my boat. They do not mention it comes with a pro air system also.
http://www.phoenixbassboats.com/

Latest posts

Back