No insurance huh?

• Thread starter TOMMY RICH [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/59
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
Well let's see if ya' sell any more there little feller:)
geico.JPG

no, really, just let me go and I will grant you 3 wishes...

Pretty clear example of the "food chain"... PETA should see and understand this...

a little lower and to the left... aiii that gets it...

Where's that ***blank blank** AFLEC Duck when you need him.

"THERE'S A GIANT ON THE BEACH...THERE'S A GIANT ON THE BEACH!"

Now look. I'm an osprey, you're a little green lizard. Just pretend to be scared ok, please.

On a serious note....I just saw one of those birds similar to that(Perigren Falcon?) on the way back frm lunch here at the base. There are a good number of these birds I have noticed from Ohio southward. Am I correct on the species?

I think they use them to control the pidgeon population?

Yep, I've got a resident one on my property and every so often he raids my bird feeder. I've watched him slam another bird at about 80mph. Nothing but one big blast of feathers. They also nest them in the buildings here in downtown DC to eat pigeons. Awsome little birds.

TOXIC

They sure have an eye like a Hawk for sure! I see them alot on top of poles or dead treetops(I think to see prey better) looking for road kill I think. Neat Bird...I am a huge fan of the American Eagle...tatoo's to prove it:)

Back