Nitro Zv20

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brett Larkin

Reaction score
Looking to buy a 2021 Nitro Zv20...anyone advice or reason not to buy this boat would be welcome. Looking for anyone who owns one....

There are rare in our part of the world. They are said to have a very strong transom to handle big engine weight along with the kicker engine. It looks like this might be a newly designed boat for Nitro? That in itself might give me a little pause. I generally don't like going in first. Nitro has had some issue over the years but as of the last 10 years, Nitro has sold more fiberglass boats than anyone and I'm not seeing a lot of complaints considering the number out there in use.

Looking to buy a 2021 Nitro Zv20...anyone advice or reason not to buy this boat would be welcome. Looking for anyone who owns one....
Brett - the ZV's are very popular in my neck of the woods and I have not heard any negative reviews from the people running them. I upgraded from a Lund 19' glass boat to the ZV21 and absolutely love it. Get the trim tabs! They are amazing. I fish big water in all weather chasing walleyes around and have been extremely happy. They are heavy, but, can sure handle the water. 4'rs are nothing in that boat. Good luck & enjoy. Fish on!

Latest posts

Back