Nitro z 7 questions

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T AMBURGEY

Reaction score
Im looking at a new 2008 z 7 at a dealer close to home. Im in a tracker 175 now is this a good up grade. its 23000.00

Im excited I have never owned any thing but aluminum boats. picking it up friday.

Dang Uncle Billy, I was thinking you would read him the riot act for switching to glass. You must be mellowing in you older years...............LOL

BF

Prices are set at the factory so there's really only 1 price for the most part. Welcome to the Glass side!

Gene

My 09 ran Base package including dealer prep and destination charges: $25,335

Trailer brakes $445

Spare tire and mount $180

Lowrance X96 on bow $175

Jack plate $95

Hot foot $125

Custom elite 4-color scheme $525

Trailerable mooring cover $400

This makes a total package price (before tax, title, and registration) of $27,280.

With tax, title, registration, and lien fees, the total would be $28,791.18.

150 efi merc

duel consol

boarding ladder

x 96 on bow

one in dash also

cover

$23656.00

Where are you getting a Trailerable cover for the Z-7 for $400.00?

They wanted to charge me $695.00

I ordered the boat through The Great Outdoors Marine

Lavalette, West Virginia, that's the price they give me for the trailerable cover.

Thanks guys for all the info Im going to really like this site

I put another post on z 7 likes and dislike look at it and reply please

3 more days and I will pick up my boat

sat will be on the water

Todd, I pulled up the NADA on a 08 Z7 DC with the options you listed, Suggested List: $25,495

so it is a good deal

its a new leftover from last year

Thanks FATS

Todd, you will be in love! Enjoy.

If you want to upgrade the x96, it is an Eagle unit. There are several gurus on here that can give you guidance. As noted elsewhere, the 640c GPS unit plugs right in.

So Todd, did you get the boat in the water Saturday? any pictures yet? I brought mine sight unseen and it's driving me crazy. My last new boat was a nitro back in 95, so I'm not worried about the craftsmanship, just never seen any good pictures except what KLSU has in his library of the Z7's.

no my dad was hospitalized so didnt get to go,but there will be one in my near future but my little pro team 175 will do for now

Back