Nitro Warranty Work

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Jaquith

Reaction score
Has anyone ever had to ship there boat in warranty work? Was it a hassle or is tracker marine good to deal with. The Transom on my 2002 NX 750 split and I assume it will have to go back the plant. Let me know I guess my season is over.

Thanks

Kevin

I have not had any problems with my Nirto yet (knock on wood) but do know a guy who had a similar problem as yours who had his sent back with basically a new hull installed with no questions asked. Hope you have similar success.

My 180 is in Clinton, MO right now trying to have a leaning left problem fixed. Took a great deal to get them to look at the boat. I had to trailer it up there from Dallas, little over 10 hours. Was able to speak to the people and they seemed like they would try and fix the issue. The last time I spoke with them, they had had it out over 7 times and could not get it fixed. Siad they are having to fly in the designer to look it over and decide what to do next. I'll keep you guys posted.

Bud

Back