Nitro/Tracker Rewards

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tommy Hayes

Reaction score
Just an FYI the Nitro Tracker Tournament Rewards program is back online with some changes for 2008. I have enclosed a link to the website below.

LOL..I just joined and got an email confirmation letting me know that I would be enrolled in the program but since the program is new the shirts and hats will not be available for another two months. Thought I would let everyone know before you spend the $85 dollar fee.

https://www.fishingtourrewards.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.FrontPage

Just don't get too excited... Some of the "eligible" tournament series won't let you wear that shirt on the last day (FLW for sure) and Tracker has never answered me about that dilemma. Can't get the rewards unless you wear the shirt, FLW won't let you wear it, I fish the FLW so it would be a waste of my $85.00

I own a 2000 model year 882 and the best I would get is a $1000 cert. towards another boat. I have no reason to change boats so it doens't do much for me. I would really like to see a program that would give original owners of older boats the same benifit as newer boat owners. I can see promoting new boat sales but what about loyal owners?

gentleman

In the past on the final day of BASS,FLW and Stren series events where shirts, hats and or boats were supplied by tournament officals the requirement did not apply BUT you must have been whereing it on all other days of the event.The new rules do not say anything about this but I have put a call in to Jackie to make shure that it still is in effect,s. I will let everyone know as soon as i find out.

R.Todd Atherton

BPS-TMG PROSTAFF

Director

USABASSIN

Back