Nitro/Tracker in local tournament

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatrap

Reaction score
I had to pop this on the board. I was camped this weekend at a local Iowa Lake and had the opportunity to watch a weigh in. It was a small tourney maybe 30 boats, but a good portion of the boats were Trackers or Nitros. At least two 929's an 896 and a few Pro V's. A couple of oldies like my 170. Almost made me want to start tournements again.(Almost). Anyway I wanted to share that Tracker Marine is alive and well in the Midwest.

fatrap

Interesting observation. We were at Cave Run lake (Eastern KY) on Saturday Sept 11. Knowing that several larger tournaments were taking place that weekend, we put in and parked the trailer in the back of the lot. Later, when it was time to pull out I had to walk across this large parking area. I remember noticing how many Nitro & Tracker (Trailstar) trailers that were parked there. BPS has a very large population in these parts.

Da Bear

Come to Ohio's Caeser's Creek if ya' want to see a lot of Trackers...I think that's what most of the "Ohio Navy" uses:)

Back