Nitro stuff

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Zechman

Reaction score
Where can I find Nitro Life Jackets?? i asked this before, but still can't find any. I tried TMG and they don't, and know if they will. Yet I see the guys on TV always whereing them, so somebody has to make them.

I'll answer my own question, I just got a call from TMG and they are a new company thats incharge of the apparel now. They told me they are making all products over seas, so it will take awhile to get them in, in my case on the Nitro life Jackets, she said another 5 weeks. I told her maybe they shouldn't outsource the printshop and we could get our stuff now!!!!!!!

Mike - I did that with my jacket, wanted a BPS/Tracker jacket, bought the burgandy RedHeat lined sweatshirt jacket and had my wife sew the BPS patch on the back and the Tracker on one the front.

Trep

If you go to https://www.mpgstl.com/nitro/ I think you can still order stuff from this site.:D

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You cannot order from this site anymore!!!!!!!!!! If you do, you are at your own risk!

Tracker Marine has changed vendors and does not work with this company anymore. Stick with the new site. There is a lot of new stuff still to come. I know it is taking a long time for it all to come together, but hopefully it will be worth it.

More to come within the next month.

Back