Nitro site updated

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Gang - the nitroboats.com site has been updated. No pricing/info on the Z-9 yet, but they do show a pic of VanDam running the single console Z-9 in the main page. Only real change so far (probably won't see 2007 models for a few months) is they now advertize the 591 being available with the "our new Fuzion

Not that I am an expert on the emissions regulations, my guess is the carb motors can be sold still because of their production date. If they follow the automotive style rules? Jim C can probably tell us more.

BF

Probably (B). Under EPA emission requirements, marine manufacturers have to meet overall fleet emission averages with the most stringent standards kicking in by 2006. Again, that's an average by sales volume for the year. With the model year closing out, Merc probably was able to determine that their sales of DFI's was enough to warrant offering a decent stock of the old carb'd engines. But that's a guess on my part with respect to Mercury since they aren't a client of mine!

Chris - Well DANG Gomer, you are right as rain!! There is a shot of the 175 with a 90hp. I just shot an email off to Deep Boat, my DEEP DEEP DEEP DEEP undercover operative in the Tracker Marine IT shop, I should have details before I head off to lunch tomorrow!!

Trep

the 175txw is rated for a 90, typo on the website, the boat is going to be longer and wider than the 06' model 175 tx but the pro crappie will remain the same dimension wize.

Is it just me, or do they seem to be getting awful expensive ?? A 175 with a 90 hp would put you right under 20 G's. Granted that is an Opti price, but sure seems like alot.

Steve

Back