Nitro Non Current Update

• Thread starter Pat Goff [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/8609
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pat Goff

Reaction score
One down, two to go..

The 929/XB250 has vaporized..

Remaining:

02 929/225 Optimax, X15/X85 109 Motorguide, 3bank charger,hydraulic jack plate, hotfoot/steering trim.

$17,229.

02929.jpg

I'll also give you a credit card number to place a deposit on it until I can get more info and decide if I want it.

Ken - are you sure you want a Nitro? I'll make you a great deal on a 2000 PC 175 that has already WON a MAJOR Rally!!! LOL

Getter done!!!

Ken,

Stop in here on your way down and back. Good way point!

May, I sure do wish I could talk my wife into a new one......

Carlos

Ken - you'll wanna open her up on the way back so take I 10 East jog up to I 20 and come by my place. We'll kick back, have a few homebrews in the hot tub, and then take the Nitro out on Allatoona!!

We'll take the boat out first, THEN kick back in the tub with some brews!!!

Carlos, I suggest that you march in to your wife and inform her that you are a Marine and Marines are NOT told what to do that it is their job to tell everybody else what to do and you want a new boat and you are going to get a new boat and if she has any questions she can just stuff 'em.

and then I suggest you pack light because there won't be much room to store clothes and stuff on that boat you're going to be living on. ;>))

Harpo

HAHA Harpo!! I learned LONG ago that she is my wife and not a Marine :-0 Bad scene there brother! i got the lecture "I AM NOT some Marine..." You can fill in the rest HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

I have the complete outdoor ensamble. Sleeping bags, bug spray, etc. But care not to use them unless I have to!

Ken, you stop by here and think that we can have a pretty good time on short notice!

Carlos

When I got married I told my wife,"Honey, from now on I will make ALL the big decisions and you can make all the little decisions".

So far there hasn't been any big decisions to make.

Harpo

Pat,

Thanx for the reply....let me know if the other deposit doesn't hold up....in the meantime, can you PLEASE give me the info I requested so that I have the ability to make a decision right away provided the other deal falls through?

Back