NITRO logo

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Johansen

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a 1993 190 DC and I want to have a decal made up with the Nitro logo and I can't find one to have copied anywhere. I can find the newer versions of their logo but I am trying to find the older style that is on the boat.

Any ideas?

Here we go again! You guys need to go back and check the thread on Copyright infringement. A few guys had letters sent to them from an attorney on behalf of nitro because of a similar post recently.......something to do with embroidery on hats! Tread lightly..

I saw those previous posts AFTER I posted on here. :wacko:

I want to make it clear that I was looking for a decal for a Nitro boat, not to sell or distribute. It is a logo that isn't even used anymore so it's not like I would be taking business away from them or anything. :unsure: If it was still available through them I would just buy one.

Oh well, forget I said anything...

Tracker is not going to have a problem replacing an OEM decal on your rig with a copy of the same decal. They are not made anymore. Call Darryl at Iguana.

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back