Nitro help needed

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilbert Scales2

Reaction score
I have a 1995 160 TF . It is not big,but works fine for me. I decided to change my bunks on the trailer. I noticed the leaf springs needed changing, the u bolts for the axle, and the bolts & nuts that hold the springs on. Where in the world do I get parts for my trailer. The local boat shops have nothing close to what I need. Any help appreciated.

Bubby:wacko:

How about a trailer re-paire place. Where do farmers or ramchers in your area have there trailers re-paired? They should be able to help you out.

There are companies that specialize in springs of all kinds for vehicles. Ask Mr. Google or the Yellow pages.

fatrap

Yup, I second that motion. Got me a new axle (almost twice the payload of the original axle), springs and hardware at a trailer sales place. Any of those businesses should be able to get you on the road. Good luck

JP

Bubby,

Try Champion Trailer, they will have what you need. I have ordered from them in the past and they are good people to deal with. Check thier website below.
http://www.championtrailers.com

Jim B. is there anything about boats you don't know?????? Thanks you nailed it again for me:D. Thanks to all replies.

Bubby:D

I was just at tractor supply the other day they have about anything you could imagine here. stainless and galvanize

Champion is 'da place. For your bearings too. Know their stuff and reasonable.

Latest posts

Back