Nitro gear

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like the web site is ALL screwed up for the last few weeks. Can't get to the sales flyer for the Spring Classic or many of the other locations. I even sent an email to their web master :wacko: and they didn't have the courtesy to even respond. The Spring Classic this year really sucks big time. I only live 35 minutes from the new Ashland Store and I don't think I will even bother going. Not enough on sale to warrant wasting the gas and time. They have better sales throughout the year.

I guess they are expecting a lot of "Spring Fever" but they apparently don't want my money this year.

Bill in VA,....go to the BPS main website,..then click on the store locator...then go to the store of your choice,...the flyers are in the upper right hand corner. You can view them there.;)
http://www.basspro.com

Mac - Doh! I tried getting it through the announcement of the of Spring Classic and they said the schedules weren't available. Didn't realize you could go through the route you

mentioned. Sorry Bass Pro and thank you Mac. Still don't believe there is much of a sale.

Mea Culpa:blink::blink::blink:

I just found this on the Nitro site. Go to the tab that says "ABOUT" with your cursor and you will see a scroll down tab appear. GO to Fishing Teams & Tournaments and then to Tournament Rewards. Once there you will get ANOTHER scroll down tab that says GEAR. They have hats & visors for $10 and also have tournament shirts for $70. About a month ago they had some good deals on the Nitro website for golf shirts for about $12, but as you see the "gear tab" is still not working.

yea i got 1 of the golf shirts it was nice.how bout go to www.nitroownersdontgetsht.com then scroll down to ranger and click on the champion tab and buy a skeeter hat with a legend emblem on it?it shouldnt be this way.

Latest posts

Back