Nitro gear

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
Does anyone have the web address for the Nitro gear? I cant find the link on the Nitro site anymore. I was going to try to order a couple of the Nitro T-shirts.

BJ

According to Tracker Marine, they are changing vendors.... waiting on catalogs!!!!

KB

Thanks kb.. I looked very early this morning and thought I'd get right back to NTOWS and tell BJ, that young whippersnapper, where he could find it. Well, this old whippersnapper couldn't find it either so I just dropped it.:huh:

Uncle BIlly

This old whippersnapper found the hidden merchandise page but realized you couldn't order from it.

Also found another hidden page they are working on. From the way it looks, they won't be ready for prime time with this for a few months at least.

Bill, the Mad Kayaker

http://www.mpgstl.com/nitro/productlist.asp

i just got a phone call concerning my nitro koozie and key chain i ordered 2 months ago they said it will be a while before there ready to sell.. you may try bass pro shops its not in the catalog but i hear if you go to a store they have tons of gear for nitros

I don't know which BP yuo live at but the one in springfield MO does not carry any NITRO gear......a bunch of BS.:angry:

I see the old page. What's the address of the new page/s they are working on?

Back