NITRO decals

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am missing the "O" in my Nitro logo on the starboard side of my rig, the other side is starting to come off in a few places as well. I was quoted $53 for the new decal (the whole word, not just the "O") and that was for just one side of the boat. Anyone have any suggestions on replacing it? The letters are the 3D looking puffy letters, not just plain vinyl. The only thing I can think to do is replace the whole word with new thin vinyl letters, like what you would put on your truck rear window.

If they quoted you $53, they haven't updated their prices, the current price is almost $100. Try Eagle Graphics, see what they want for a vinyl decal.

Kat

Same problem with my letters they quoted me $70 screw that I just took all of them off. I personally like them off it gives the boat a more clean look!

I have a 2000 Nitro NX882. I needed a letter or two in the word "Nitro" as well. I sent them digital pictures, hull ID#, and described the decal : white with silver trim and black shadow. Guess what.........they sent wrong color decal and charged me an enourmous amount for the decal and then charged me $14 to ship a decal. You could have shipped it for under a dollar. Here's the kicker.......the decal backing looked old when received and I wondered how old the decals might have been......well you guessed it, the decals are coming off. It is my hope that Nitro/Tracker personnel might frequent these boards and take some of these posts to heart. It is just my opinion that Tracker/Nitro has got so big that they do not give customer service as high a priority as it should be. I am on my 2nd Nitro, but I bought a Certificate from a gentlemen that is good for a BassCat bass boat. If you want to see what customer service should be, go to the BassCat website and read the posts on their site. It used to be that Nitro had a big price advantage but now that is gone and their CS is poor. Without quick changes they are going to slide backwards as quick as they went forward. Bottom line with my decal situation is I have 2 diiferent colors of decals on each side of my boat, with the newest ones peeling off and the guy who I worked with does not even reply to me e-mails anymore. Good luck with your decals, you would think something this simple wouldnt have to be such a big production, but it has been for me.

well I think the best thing to do is to just rip off the old decals and have my own made for almost nothing. sounds like others would be interested if I could have something made that looked and performed good. I'll get to work on that.

Back