Nitro at auction

• Thread starter Bill Corrigal [URL]http://www.mrc-auctions.com/def
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It says "State Team" I wonder if one of the state team members had it repo'd or is it on its 2nd or more owners? I would think when the State Team sell's their boats they take off the stickers so the person buying the boat doesn't do something stupid and make Nitro look bad??

Is anyone on the board close enough to take a look at the boat?

Thanks,

Mike

Gee, looks pretty well maintained with the exception of the sand-blasted skeg. Consoles look like they could use a bit of ArmorAll.

Sorry, not close enough to check it out for you.

The motor is worth almost 3 times as much (if its running).

I might have to put a bid on that.....

I live in LaPorte, just out side of Michigan City. Where is this place? I would like to look at the boat. I will be back in town this weekend and maybe go look at it!

Randy!

Either the pic is blurry or that prop is pretty beat up. Consoles are worse than mine but they can be brought back. Looks like it's been stored uncovered for a while.

TOXIC

Says it's in Minnesota somewhere... Lots of rash on the trailer pix...

Without a "look-see" I could not guess a value... State's it's a repo... could be "blown" since it is sold "as-is"...

The reserve must be approximatly $8,000, because if you want to place a bid $8,005 is already plugged into the space. I wouldn't want to try and contol that beast in the wind or current with a 60 lb. thrust trolling motor. I wish my seats were in that good of shape though.

HP

Reserve has been met and the high bid is now $10,555.55.. Looks in pretty good shape to me. Nothing that some elbow grease wouldn't fix.

Uncle Billy

Looked like the tires are offset in picture number three to me? Odd..but would need to look at that one in person.....

Back