Nitro 185 Sport

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bud Martz

Reaction score
Not sure if you guys remember, but my boat had the leaning problem. Also found a pack of smokes lodged up under the cap. Well, I took my boat up to Tracker in Clinton where it was built. They had to get some guy named Richard Jennings who designed the boat to come up and fix the problem. They called and said it was done, so I am leaving today to start the long trek to Clinton, MO from Dallas, TX. They told me that they had to glass in two hook on the back of the boat. Hope this does not hurt the performance, but really am more worried that it will just be right. Any thoughts on the issue?

Thanks,

Bud

I'd make sure I had enought time to drive right down the road about ten miles to Truman Lake and launch it, drive it around for a while then check it out for leaks. That way if your not satisfied you can take it right back.

fatrap

Just got back and have to give credit where credit is due. Tracker fixed my boat and did a great job. I give them an A+ for what they were able to do. You don't realize how bad it was until you take a ride in it now. Picked it up and a performance expert named Richard Jennings from the Springfield office and myself went to the lake. He explained what the problem was and what they did to fix it. Answered my thousand questions and was the most professional man I have ever met. Cannot even tell where they repaired it. If you are having issues, make sure you take it directly to the factory. Night and day between the dealer. All the people I dealt with were friendly and went out of their way to make sure the boat was perfect. Sherry and Jr in Clinton, MO should get credit for making it all happen. Thanks guys.

Bud

Awesome! It's nice to hear that something went right for a change! Now it's time to really enjoy your boat.

Bob G.

Yeah..... But.....

The real question is.....

For all your trouble.....

Did they let you wet a line in the Big Tank at Springfield?

Two Thumbs Up to Good People!

Back